Whats my jersey number on my football team?

Sunday 16 January 2011

Additional Blog Opportunity

I was told to live a day without my forms of media. I did this on January 14th. It was a Friday, and even though it was an early release, I was in school until three o clock, preparing for the Hockey Marathon. I did not bring my laptop to school, I made sure I avoided using my phone in my bag (only for emergency purposes), and kept my best friend--my Itouch, at home. It was EXTREMELY difficult. Not listening to any music on my bus ride to school was literally like HELL. I was just like "what should I do?" and "I am so bored!". I couldn't last, but it was alright after twenty minutes when I got to school. But then as the day went by, I just couldn't do anything. I was so bored. Yes, in the end I gave up. Not because I was bored, but because there was nothing to do. I realized that I depended on the several media forms that I own. Its interesting because initially I thought I could live a day without my needs. But I couldn't, and I did go on Facebook. 


Being a way from the media life makes me feel isolated. I had no contact with anything. I technically can't even go on to BBC News on my laptop! Thats like keeping myself away from the worlds news!


Its too difficult, but maybe some other day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment