Whats my jersey number on my football team?

Sunday 29 August 2010

Media Consumption Log

So clearly I did this wrong earlier. But this is how my life really goes..

I am being exposed to media almost every minute of life. I'm either on the computer, roaming around in my room, watching tv, or outside. You never realize how much media you are exposed to, but you know that its a high number. This is how my day really goes by.

6-30: Wake up, breakfast (cereal where CINI MINIS!)
7-15: Listen to music till school (the new Nas and Damien Marley Album Distant Relatives)
8-00 - 15-00: in school, AIS T shirts all around me. As well as several branded bags like Jansport and Converse
3-15: Football practice. Many times, I see athletes wearing football jerseys. Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea Jersey Uniforms.
6-15: Back home, eat and drink. Bamba and Apropo, and Yotvata Chocolate Milk 

For the rest of the night till I go to bed:
-TV shows on computer (Entourage, How I Met Your Mother)
-Facebook (
-News (CNN, BBC, India Times)
-Videos (On YouTube, mainly watching Arsenal videos and the song "We No Speak Americano"

Thats how my normal weekday life would be like. I would be exposed to much more media had I been going out, but thats usually on the weekends.So as I can see, during school time, I am primarily exposed to school related things like bags and T Shirts. Of course, during practice I always see people wearing jerseys, but during my time at school, I am not really exposed to that much media. However, once I get back home, I can see that I am much more exposed to media as I eat food that shows the company signs. Also, whenever I am on the computer, I always look at videos or some sort of advertisements before I even begin my homework. Also, probably because of curiosity or homework, I do check out the News on the net and as visual. I have newspapers at home like the Herald Tribune, as well as the magazines like BusinessWeek and TIME. As far as what I can see, during the weekdays my media consumption is primarily at things that are school related or at home, and I would agree with that because I'm not as out going until its Friday or Saturday.

Here is a quote I picked up from How I Met Your Mother and it really made me laugh.
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Barney Stinson

No comments:

Post a Comment