Whats my jersey number on my football team?

Saturday 11 September 2010

Media Consumption Log Week 2

Media Consumption Week 2 

Now this was when I had my Rosh Hashannah Break.
10:00--Wake up, eat my Coco Pops
till 12:00--YouTube, Facebook, Skype, TV (around 20 advertisements and New Kid Cudi Music)
1:00--Go out for Lunch (pass by at least 20 different posters on the streets like movie posters of The Expendables) (also listen to my ipod, Random music).
3:00--Play FIFA 09 on playstation
5:00--Reading new magazines and newspaper (Herald Tribune, TIME)
6:00:--Watch TV (How I Met Your Mother)
7:30--Eating Dinner (Coca Cola on the side)
9:30--Watch a movie (Shooter)


So, clearly my Rosh Hash Hannah break wasn't filled with so many events as I had barely encountered any media. I think the reason is because during the Rosh Hashannah break, I had a religious week, where I had to fast some of the days. Due to the religious week, I was not allowed to go out much and I wasn't really doing much during the day time as well. I couldn't eat several items either, like cheese or bread. I really spent my time during the Rosh Hashannah break staying at home, which was really boring. But, I have realized something. Whenever I go out, I tend to pass by more media then the times when I am at home. But whenever I go to my bathroom, I always encounter TONS of media as there are soap bars, perfumes, colognes, aftershave, shampoos, toothpaste etc. And it always has its labels like Head & Shoulders, Dove, Calvin Klein, Aquafresh and many more. That's just something you should know about me, that there is A LOT of media in bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment