Whats my jersey number on my football team?

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Media Consumption Week 3

7:00: Shower, Eat Breakfast (Head & Shoulders, Coco Pops)
8:00-15:00 : School :(. I see everyone wearing AIS T shirts as usual.
17:30: Listen to Music on Latebus after football practice (The Killers album "Hot Fuss")
19:00: Out for dinner to Max Brenners (pass by many other restaurants) I also see a lot of movie posters. 
21:00: Work and download new music (Kaleidoscope by Tiesto, I really am just waiting for the new Maroon 5 album to come out)



This week I saw a little bit of change, and its partially due to the fact that I had gone out more during the week. When I had gone out to Industrial Zone on Monday, I had passed by a few restaurants like Kyoto, Spaghettim, and Joya. In fact, another type of media that I passed by were posters. I had seen many of those Movie posters on the end of every street, with posters of A Team and Eat, Pray, Love. In addition, I had encountered more music during the week, simply because I downloaded more :). But my normal day was pretty much the same, until the night time where I saw more advertisements around the streets in the Industrial Zone.

In fact, tomorrow I'm going to lunch with a good friend of mine so I'll probably be seeing a lot more advertisements and names of restaurants :).

No comments:

Post a Comment